Information Security Policy
- 1. Recognition of information security
- We, BuyChemJapan Corporation, acknowledge the importance of ensuring information security. Therefore, we shall implement appropriate measures including, but not limited to, the establishment of this Information Security Policy so as to appropriately manage information assets.
- 2. Compliance
- We shall comply with any applicable laws and regulations in relation to information security.
- 3. Management of information assets
- We shall preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets including personal data by appropriately managing them, and shall take all reasonable precautions in order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, loss or impairment of such data.
- 4. Response to information security incidents
- Whilst we take great care to prevent information security incidents from occurring, in the event such an incident should occur, we shall respond promptly to the incident and implement whatever preventive measures are necessary to avoid recurrence.
- 5. Information security awareness education
- We shall provide and regularly promote information security education to our employees including, but not limited to, heightening awareness of the importance of appropriately managing information assets.
Mar. 28, 2019