Features of Okamoto Glass Co., Ltd.
1. Our core strengths
Since its foundation 90 years ago, our company has specialized in the development of special technologies for the application of colored glass. Our core strengths, such as being able to provide a high quality product and a stable supply, stems from our in-house integrated system, which covers the process from glass material design to trial production to mass production, and utilizes precision molding technology.
2．The World's Market Leader in:
- "Dental Mirrors"
- "Reflecting Mirrors"
- "Fly-Eye Lenses"
Okamoto Glass Co., Ltd.'s Product Strength "Glass frit"
The Okamoto Glass Co., Ltd.-developed glass frit has all the hallmarks of our unique company, as it can be given the optimal material design to meet the individual user's request. We guarantee a stable supply of high-quality glass frits thanks to our in-house integrated production control system, which includes melting, crushing, classification, and pasting.
- Widely used as materials for "sealing/bonding", "insulation", "electrodes", and "ceramic substrates", with the primary field being the production of electronic components such as solar cells, LED light sources, and vacuum devices.
- Can be supplied in various sizes - from 1 micron or 2 micron - using a special dry grinding method.
- We provide glass fillers that improve the mechanical properties of the user's products.
- Does not contain environmentally hazardous substances such as lead and meets REACH and RoHS restrictions policies.
Grade Example CAS9
- A base glass ideal for LTCC substrates.
- By mixing with a high-performance filler, various functions, such as high reflectance, high strength and low dielectric loss, can be added.
- High chemical resistance means it can be used in all manufacturing environments.
- LTCC board
- High reflectivity ceramic substrate
- Phosphor filler
Reflectance of CAS9FW
- High-reflectance LTCC application.
- Stable high reflectance is achieved by mixing high performance filler with CAS9.
- over 95% ave. reflectance
400-800nm( v.s. SPECTRALON ®)
Bending Strength of CAS9F
- For LTCC applications.
- A bending strength of MAX 300Mpa has been achieved by mixing CAS9 with a high-performance filler.
Typical Dielectric Properties of OG315
End User Comments
The high quality of the product and the low level fluctuation between production lots has assured stable production.
We trust both the development and evaluation systems to respond to our highly functional requirements.
Grade Example BS1
- It is versatile and can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
- We are confident in the cost and quantity of supply due to our in-house integrated production.
- Can be added as a filler to resin materials and grindstones.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Ceramic bond
- Automobile fog lights glass
- Airtight terminal (hermetic seal)
- Heat-resistant glass containers
- Resin filler
(high strength, chemical resistance, wear resistance improvement)