Japanese Chemical Industry Careers at BuyChemJapan Corporation
BuyChemJapan Corporation is on the lookout for talented chemical industry professionals to join our team. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this dynamic international industry, please contact us for more information on current vacancies at BuyChemJapan Corporation.
- Greetings from 2017
company joining ceremony
- Masa Oguchi, President
- Available positions
- Sales positions
(mainly for overseas customers)
- Applicant requirements
- Agree with our corporate philosophy
- Earnest and diligent
- Leadership experience with successful results
- A positive attitude
- Enjoy learning new skills
- A spirit of independence and self-confidence
- A TOEIC score of 780 or higher, a TOEFL iBT score of 80 or higher, or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher
Notes: Applicants with a chemistry degree are preferred. People of all nationalities who understand Japanese culture (teamwork, etc.) are encouraged to apply.
- Job description
- Prepare solutions in response to inquiries from overseas customers
- New customer development
- Other tasks related to the trading business
- Recruitment background
- We are a trading company that sells chemicals and minor metals primarily to overseas companies. We are entering a growth phase and want to hire employees who can grow with us, and handle our trading business and become key personnel.
- Selection process
- Applicant screening
- Written examination
- Training period
(essentially three months)
- Formally hired as
a permanent employee
*First interviews will be conducted in Tokyo and Osaka.
- Applicant screening
- Internship program
- We also provide an internship program. Applicants are able to experience the atmosphere of our company’s actual business. We aim at steady growth based on the corporate philosophies of “continuously improving the quality of customer service,” “scientific and logical thought,” “care for others,” and bearing in mind our commitment to “keep contributing to society” . We are searching for serious applicants who agree with our corporate philosophy.
- Documents required
- A detailed CV
- Academic transcript of bachelor’ s and/or master’ s degree
- A copy of your TOEIC, TOEFL, or IELTS score transcript within the past two years
- An essay describing your reasons for applying for the position and your strengths
- Decided according to the company’s standards (starting monthly salary for master’ s degree graduate: 270,000 yen, bachelor’ s degree graduate: 250,000 yen)
- Commuting expenses (full amount), overtime allowance, family allowance, qualification allowance (persons responsible for handling poisonous and dangerous substances), allowance for purchasing business-related books (to be stored in company’ s library after being read), etc.
- Seasonal bonus
- Once a year (March)
- Osaka, Japan
- Work hours
- 9:00?18:00 (17:00?18:00 flextime)
- Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30 ? January 4), summer vacation, special leave for weddings and funerals, spouse’ s birthday, legal paid holidays, etc. (for example, the number of holidays was 124 days in 2016).
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, paid maternity leave system (six weeks before delivery and eight weeks after delivery), childcare leave system, company housing system, etc.
- Personnel training
- The staff is the greatest asset of a trading company. Since we are a small company, every person is valued, and we put great effort into personnel development.
- With one-to-one instruction, we will teach you all the necessary skills of the trading business; you will gain experience with on-the-job training to become a professional in sales and trading.
- To increase development opportunities, all employees actively participate in seminars and lectures such as those offered by consulting companies and the Chamber of Commerce. Furthermore, we aim to create opportunities for employees to become involved in various advanced ideas.
- Our company is young and evolving. Thus, if you are motivated and have a positive mindset, you are welcome to work and grow with us. Since you will be in charge of corresponding and negotiating with overseas customers and suppliers in Japan by yourself, individual discretion is very important, and you will be able to experience considerable fulfillment when a new job is completed and you are able to your customer. Through daily exposure to various business practices, customs, values, cultures, and the national characteristics of different countries, you will attain a global perspective, which will be a lifelong asset. We hope that you will grow as a leader in the future with executive ability and personal charisma. Let us create the best company and make the world a better place!
- Basic recruitment policy
- Respect the fundamental human rights of applicants. (We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, birthplace, etc.) Applicants are assessed based only on their aptitude and capabilities.